Taiwan ACM SIGMOBILE Chapter (Association for Computing Machinery Special Interest Group Mobility Taiwan) is a local chapter of SIGMOBILE.
The Chapter is organized to promote in the Taiwan area the following:
- To Increase knowledge interest in the science, design, development and applications of modern computing in mobile systems.
- An interest in computer and wireless networks, addressing the convergence of mobility, computing and information organization, its access, services, management and applications.
- A means of communication and collaboration between persons having a common interest in the above-mentioned specialty.
- Collecting and disseminating information in the specialty.
- Organizing informal sessions to discuss recent advances in mobile technologies.
- Organizing local events in collaboration with SIGMOBILE to promote industry and research community participation.