Welcome to the ACM TechNews, providing timely information for IT professionals three times a week.
HEADLINES AT A GLANCE
- Obama Seeks to Boost Training for High-Tech Jobs
- Quantum Sensor’s Advantages Survive Entanglement Breakdown
- What Can We Do to Improve Computer Education?
- Capitol Hill Presentation on Deconstructing Precision Agriculture
- What is Privacy? New Research Reveals We May Need a New Definition
- Heavy Smartphone Use Linked to Lower Intelligence
- From Massive Supercomputers Come Tiniest Transistors
- A New Way to Control Information by Mixing Light and Sound
- Addressing the Human Brain’s Big Data Challenge With BrainX3
- Time to Disconnect: Why the SIM Card Has Had Its Day
- Big Data–Between Innovation Potential and Protection of Privacy
- Eben Upton: The Raspberry Pi Pioneer